WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Greeting clients and visitors, registering them through the VMS system, and notifying the relevant colleague upon their arrival.
- monitoring couriers coming in and out of the office, ensuring minimal disruption to the team when couriers arrive at the office by signing for the deliveries.
- Assisting in general administrative activities and perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Monitoring the Cisco phone system, JOAN, and VMS system during office hours.
- Handling incoming calls in a professional manner and taking accurate messages when necessary.
- Assist in the record-keeping of incoming mails/parcels by courier, post, in person, and gifts/ hampers.
- Preparing postage for outgoing mails and registering the daily usage of the franking machine.
- Presentable, proactive, independent with to-do attitude
- High fluency in English is a must; fluent Mandarin and Cantonese
- 1-2 years of relevant administration support experience preferably in MNC
- Good interpersonal skills and able to get along well with expatriates
- Willing to offer provide assistance to team members