WHAT YOU'LL DO
- To support in house travel helpdesk
- Co-ordinate flight arrangement for employee. Manage and coordinate all reworks, reschedule reservation and last minutes request
- Co-ordinate accommodations arrangement for travelers and guest. Manager and coordinate all reservations, reschedule reservations and last minutes requests.
- Verification of travel related invoices and code for payment
- Prepare Guarantee letter as requested by travelers
- Prepare VISA letter and applications for travelers
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma with 2 years related experience
- Meticulous, organized, proactive and independent individual who enjoy working in a fast pace environment
- Mature team player with strong interpersonal & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word