WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Vessel Manager, you will assume full responsibility for safe operation of a Fleet of Gas Carriers vessels assigned to you.
Besides day to day close monitoring of vessels, you will be required to supervise dry-dockings and repairs, carry out vessel inspections, conduct technical investigations, ensure certification and documentation of vessels under your charge are up to date and meet international safety standards.
You will also judiciously manage budgets allocated to vessels and produce regular reports.
- Added advantage if the candidate has worked on Ethylene Carriers.
- Minimum 10 years sailing experience.
- Minimum 1 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer on Gas Carriers.
- COC Class 1
- You should be professionally sound, highly motivated & a good team player.
- Good leadership qualities & strong commitment to safety/ compliance procedures are essentially needed in our organization.