WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As a Vessel Manager, you will assume full responsibility for safe operation of a Fleet of Gas Carriers vessels assigned to you.
- Besides day to day close monitoring of vessels, you will be required to supervise dry-dockings and repairs, carry out vessel inspections, conduct technical investigations, ensure certification and documentation of vessels under your charge are up to date and meet international safety standards.
- You will also judiciously manage budgets allocated to vessels and produce regular reports.
- Minimum 10 years sailing experience.
- Minimum 1 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer on Gas Carriers
- Added advantage if the candidate has worked on Electronic Main Engine or DF Engines
- You should be professionally sound, highly motivated & a good team player.
- Good leadership qualities & strong commitment to safety/compliance procedures are essentially needed in our organization.