WHAT YOU'LL DO
- To monitor and administer all matters relating to the vessel's insurance.
- To arrange insurance-related certificates for each vessel.
- To assist in compiling documents, preparation of statements, correspondence and processing of claims, and in the monitoring of claim procedures.
- To assist in preparing/ collating defenses for liability claims.
To pursue through the responsible department/office the identification and collection of claims-related accounts.
- To maintain claim records and statistics - Maintaining claims (all kinds) status records for the ships in the prescribed form.
- To coordinate agency appointments, arrange advance funding, and verify disbursement accounts.
- To initiate unannounced shore-based Drug and Alcohol Tests and Office initiated Alcohol tests as required.
- To arrange and make remittance arrangements as required.
- To maintain records/ filing and statistics for inspections.
- To assist the Operations Director, Fleet Manager Operations, and/or Operations Managers.
- Diploma in Maritime or related fields
- Preferably with working experience in maritime industry
- Sound PC knowledge, especially with MS Office
- Dynamic & able to work under pressure with excellent time management skills
- Good organization and coordination skills with due attention to detail"