WHAT YOU'LL DO
Support Chemical Tanker fleet in
- Navigation matters
- Cargo Operations planning and execution
- Coordinating and following up vetting inspections
- Incident investigation and follow up
- Chemical tanker Training of shore and ship personnel
- Security matters
- Monitoring vessel performance against defined KPI
- Must have minimum 1 year sailing experience as Master on-board stainless steel parcel chemical tankers.
- Shore experience as Operations / Marine Superintendent supporting stainless steel parcel chemical tankers is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Chemical Tanker regulations, Chemical Tanker Operations and Oil Major requirements.