WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supporting the vessel manager in purchasing spare parts & consumables for ships
- Responsible for document control (e.g. maintain check list of periodic reporting due from vessel)
- Keeping record of the technical operating costs, Verification of Invoices and DAs
- Arranging and co-ordinating logistics for supplies and service arrangements for ship
- Maintain up to date records of all the vessels Certificates, manuals, drawings & instruction books
- Assist in arranging routine vessel repairs
- Assisting vessel manager with daily operations of the vessels
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience in a ship management, ship owning company or purchase department with vessel international voyages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Responsible, Meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of ShipNet / Eyeshare software system will be an advantage
Who You'll Work With