WHAT YOU'LL DO
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for safe Technical operation of a Fleet of tanker vessels assigned to you.
- Besides day to day close monitoring of vessels, you will be required to preparation and supervise dry-dockings and repairs, carry out vessel inspections, conduct technical investigations, ensure certification and documentation of vessels under your charge are up to date and meet international safety standards.
- You need to monitor closely vessel’s energy consumption on a day to day basis to enhance commercial performance with timely intervention.
- You need to drive safe work culture and inspire the shipboard team
- You will also judiciously manage budgets allocated to vessels and produce regular reports.
- Minimum 10 years sailing experience.
- Minimum 3 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer on tankers with Diesel Engine Propulsion.
- You should be professionally sound, highly motivated & a good team player.
- You need to have the physical fitness as per the job demand.
- Good leadership qualities & strong commitment to safety/compliance procedures are essentially needed in our organization.